Job Title: Patient Advocate
Job Location: Reno, NV
What We Expect
We want a passionate, compassionate, optimistic, and decisive individual that’s ready for a challenge and eager to make a difference in the Reno, NV healthcare industry.
To fulfill our vision, our patient advocates will:
• Act as advocate and liaison between patient, providers, and vendors.
• Coordinate logistical support related to patient care plan via scheduling appointments, arranging patient transportation, retrieving, reviewing, organizing, and facilitating transport or communication of necessary paperwork and medical records to care providers, providing patients with additional resources, etc.
• Coordinate patient follow-up appointments with physicians post discharge as needed.
What We’d Like
Ideally, applicants should possess:
• At least one years of experience in the medical field or related position.
• Operational knowledge of medical offices and the healthcare industry.
What You Can Expect:
We are dedicated to helping our employees develop their talents and hone their strengths. In addition to competitive compensation and employee benefits, we are committed to consistently investing time and energy into our team members because we recognize they are the key to our continued success and business growth.