What We Expect
We want a passionate, compassionate, optimistic, and decisive individual that’s ready for a challenge and eager to make a difference in the Las Vegas, NV healthcare industry.
To fulfill our vision, our Community Resource Specialist will:
- Act as advocate and liaison between patient, providers, and vendors.
- Commute from office, directly to assigned hospitals daily, to conduct bedside visits with patients.
- Coordinate logistical/healthcare administrative support related to patient care plan.
- Assist post-discharge care coordination team, as necessary, to facilitate patient follow-up appointments with physicians, coordinate ancillary services, etc.
What We’d Like
Ideally, applicants should possess:
- 2+ years of experience in the medical field or related position.
- Operational knowledge of medical offices and the healthcare industry.
- Ability to perform all tasks remotely/with self-discipline, motivation, and minimal supervision.
- Reliable Transportation
What You Can Expect:
We are dedicated to helping our employees develop their talents and hone their strengths. In addition to competitive compensation and employee benefits, we are committed to consistently investing time and energy into our team members because we recognize they are the key to our continued success and business growth.